blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit

blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit
By Alison Hobbs, blending a mixture of thoughts and experiences for friends, relations and kindred spirits.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Spam comments

I have to reject a score of anonymous comments on my blogposts every day. My posts appear to be targeted at random. Interspersed with links to websites of the writers' choosing, for whatever reason (which I don't feel like investigating), most comments are utter gibberish, computer generated, most likely. Does Mr. or Ms. Anonymous search for key words in my blog? The latest nuisance, for example, purporting to be a comment on a post I published about clothes, says the following:
The dining area also converts to a further double by dropping the table, there is storage under the dining seats [...] prom dress uk [...] bgtbugml It is to God's Glory, through the redeeming love of Jesus Christ, that I dedicate this website. tizasziu [...]
Well that, for what it is worth, contains some curious juxtapositions, does it not? I left out the pesky weblinks.

No comments: