blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit

blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit
By Alison Hobbs, blending a mixture of thoughts and experiences for friends, relations and kindred spirits.

Monday, December 17, 2012

A post for my mother and my sister

This is the video recording I made on Friday, December 7th, 2012, of the NPL Singers at their concert in the museum room in Bushy House, at the National Physical Laboratory in Teddington, London, performing the Christmas carol my father Walter Robert Tullett composed in 1961. My daughter Emma is singing the alto part. Thanks to the choir director Jonathan Williams for allowing this to happen. What especially pleased me was that Emma's friend Janine, singing the soprano part, said that for a long time afterwards the music kept going round her head.



Thanks also to Chuck Clark for the camera that I used!

No comments: