blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit

blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit
By Alison Hobbs, blending a mixture of thoughts and experiences for friends, relations and kindred spirits.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Instant spring colour


One of the photos that I took at this year's Algonquin College's Spring Show (at the Horticulture department) came out blurred, but I liked the effect, so I blurred it further. At the college I bought some pansies and potted narcissi and have planted them ready-blooming outside my front door. The friends who went along with me also came away with some flowering plants for their gardens.

The students decorate their sunny showplace with homemade garden ornaments as well as flowers. Here's a wall hanging created out of broken umbrellas:

No comments: