blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit

blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit
By Alison Hobbs, blending a mixture of thoughts and experiences for friends, relations and kindred spirits.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Lying around on my desk

Bemused at the juxtaposition of words and phrases on the bits of paper lying before me, I think it's time I tidied my surfaces again.
sicherheitskritisch ... Betriebssystem ... Wahrscheinlichkeit des Versagens pro Stunde
George 12th-16th Brazil
Barbarian Migrations 375-568
courses of bricks to be removed to install through-wall flashing
seat61.com
Voices from Afghanistan
OFCP Household Collection Service Free Pick-up 613 569 6948
Caravaggio's Impact
outbound track in hold
Thurs Oct. 6 boat trip
And three lists of people's names.

Is your clutter like that, too?

No comments: