blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit

blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit
By Alison Hobbs, blending a mixture of thoughts and experiences for friends, relations and kindred spirits.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Never mind

I've got over my bad mood of yesterday after a very pleasant supper here with the usual friends last night and have started a new blog which can be regularly accessed from this page: see below, at the bottom of the left hand margin. It's something I've been meaning to have a go at for some time. I tried keeping a River Diary (same thing) between June and October in 1999, but the blog format suits me better, because I can include photos and hyperlinks and share my pleasure in the local scenery with anyone who's interested.

No comments: