blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit

blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit
By Alison Hobbs, blending a mixture of thoughts and experiences for friends, relations and kindred spirits.

Monday, August 16, 2010

New image

I have updated the appearance of my blog at my husband's bidding (he said it was beginning to look a "bit tired") and in order to explore the possibilities of the Blogger design tool.

Everyone's obsessed with his/her image, me too, though it's all what my dad would have dismissed as mere "gimmick" and a far cry from the Quaker advice to seek to know one another in the things which are eternal. Of course that old saying presupposes the knowledge of what those things are and that they are shareable.

No comments: