blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit

blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit
By Alison Hobbs, blending a mixture of thoughts and experiences for friends, relations and kindred spirits.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Deconstruction before the reconstruction

This is what is happening to my kitchen, one day at a time. David the renovator tells me he is very interested in Picasso, in his cubist period, who wanted to show us all sides of the picture at once. Apparently my old toilet, washbasin and oven can be donated to Habitat and I also heard about a chap who goes dumpster diving (aka skip dipping) who might benefit from my old floorboards. David himself says he is going to make use of my old floor-to-ceiling cupboard in his garage, for the storage of his tools. I'm pleased about all this recycling.

No comments: