blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit

blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit
By Alison Hobbs, blending a mixture of thoughts and experiences for friends, relations and kindred spirits.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Memo to self

...that, when I have time, I want to blog about the quirks of certain languages (Mandarin, Spanish, Polish, French, Ancient Greek), voices (Georg Ots', k.d. lang's and possibly Bryan Adams') and words (Leonard Cohen's, Nicola Vulpe's and my grandson's), as well as the drawings and paintings of Miller Brittain. I have also been seriously thinking about travelling to Barcelona, Granada, Paris, Powys, Istanbul, Ancient Greece (as it were), South Carolina and New Zealand next year, and Hawaii the year after that, but I must face facts and not be so ambitious. I haven't even got time to write the blog posts elucidating all of this. Am also trying to design a kitchen and starting to worry about my next edition of Crosswinds.

1 comment:

faith said...

Bryan Adams?? BRYAN ADAMS???????? You're NEVER going to tell me you've started listening to soft rock ballads???????
(PS. I know he's Canadian ....)