blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit

blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit
By Alison Hobbs, blending a mixture of thoughts and experiences for friends, relations and kindred spirits.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Voice of Fire

There's a famous / notorious painting in our National Gallery here called Voice of Fire. The photographs I took yesterday from the air over the Gatineau Park (click to enlarge these two) will remind me that the trees speak with that voice too, sometimes, and should be treated with respect.
I have decided to cast my vote tonight for a Canadian-Iranian Muslim gentleman who stands for the Green Party in our part of town, by the name of Akbar Manoussi. I think that a man like that and a political party like that deserve some respect and encouragement.

No comments: