blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit

blending an assortment of thoughts and experiences for my friends, relations and kindred spirit
By Alison Hobbs, blending a mixture of thoughts and experiences for friends, relations and kindred spirits.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Other times, other places

Writing my couple of articles for the Flying Club magazine has taken precedence over blogging for the past two days. With the ice pellets, snow and freezing rain falling outside, it's been pleasant to have a reason for filling my mind with mental images of summer, just as I like to imagine George celebrating Australia Day last weekend in sunny New South Wales, or to travel vicariously with my nieces in the heat of southern India.

No comments: